Ozzy Osbourne Ozzman Cometh Heavy Metal Music CD Review


Ozzman Cometh is the latest release from Heavy Metal Sensation Ozzy Osbourne, and I can only think of one word to describe this CD... AWESOME!

It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce that's exactly what I must say about this one. There simply is NOT a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

Heavy Metal music fans will recognize some of the well known guests that have been assembled to play along with Osbourne on several of the tracks. Artists like Rick Wakeman and Geezer Butler just to name a couple.

Listen to and I think you'll agree that the song choices are excellent, the production is outstanding and Ozzy Osbourne is clearly in top form.


While the entire album is outstanding some of my favorites are track 1 - Black Sabbath, track 8 - Bark At The Moon, and track 15 - Back On Earth

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 14 - I Just Want You. Good stuff!

Ozzman Cometh Release Notes:

Ozzy Osbourne originally released Ozzman Cometh on June 25, 2002 on the Epic label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Black Sabbath - (previously unreleased, Ozzy's basement tapes)

2. War Pigs - (previously unreleased, Ozzy's basement tapes)

3. Goodbye To Romance

4. Crazy Train

5. Mr. Crowley

6. Over the Mountain

7. Paranoid - (live, with Randy Rhoads)

8. Bark At The Moon

9. Miracle Man

10. Crazy Babies

11. No More Tears - (edit)

12. Mama I'm Coming Home

13. I Don't Want To Change The World - (live)

14. I Just Want You

15. Back On Earth

Personnel: Ozzy Osbourne (vocals); Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Zakk Wylde, Jake E. Lee (guitar); John Sinclair, Kevin Jones, Rick Wakeman, Michael Beinhorn (keyboards); Geezer Butler, Bob Daisley, Rudy Sarzo, Bill Susan, Mike Inez (bass); Bill Ward, Lee Kerslake, Tommy Aldridge, Randy Castillo (drums).

Producers include: Ozzy Osbourne, Randy Rhoads, Max Norman, Ron Nevison, Michael Beinhorn.

Engineers include: Michael Wagener, Paul Northfield.

Recorded between 1970 & 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment